Elliott Modular Buildings will deliver, install and commission your building solution in an organised, efficient and safe manner as part of our professional service.
- We will survey your site prior to manufacture to ensure our proposed solution works for your specific location. The size and type of transport vehicle and crane are taken directly from this survey along with all necessary preparation or ground protection works necessary.
SHEQ (Safety, health, environment and quality)
- Elliott Modular Buildings have committed to be the industry leaders in safety, providing innovative and award winning solutions to meet the ever growing requirement for zero harm.
- All works processes have been assessed for risk and method statements have been put into place to remove or mitigate the risks. These are tailored to meet your specific site needs and conditions.
- Waste materials are kept to a minimum through design and management. All site waste is segregated and managed through approved plans with our waste removal contractors.
- Quality on site is continually maintained through inspection and test plans. Only when Elliott Modular Buildings are satisfied that quality levels have been met will the client be asked to inspect the building for handover.
- All elements of the works are programmed to provide the quickest and most efficient installation, minimising site disruption.
- By using the latest software tools, Elliott Modular Buildings plan the start and finish dates of each trade to work in conjunction with each other. This also provides a tool for our customers to schedule works packages, such as mains service supplies or landscaping. Programmes are maintained in line with site progress and regular updates are issued to keep everyone aware of project status.
- Elliott Modular Buildings manage a team of their own installers located across London and in the South West. All other site operatives are taken from our Approved Sub-Contractor List.
- All necessary SHEQ criteria needs to be fulfilled before getting on the list to ensure standards are upheld. Each contractor is rated and assessed on completion of every project in areas such as H&S, attitude on site, quality, flexibility and programme. This highlights areas of strength and areas of development which we communicate with them on a quarterly basis. This system has been running for several years and ensures that only the best contractors are employed.
- Elliott directly employs their own Project Managers and Site Managers. These are field based managers geographically placed across the UK to provide an efficient service wherever your site may be.
- Each manager is fully trained and qualified in excess of the construction industry standards. The Project Manager will take your job from point of order through to final handover and be your point of contact throughout. Maintaining clear and concise status reports he/she will always ensure you are fully aware of progress on site. The site manager will schedule all sub-contract trades and maintain quality on site through safe working, house keeping and professional supervision.
- The project office provides administration and additional management support to all sites to ensure timescales and standards are met.
- Elliot Modular Buildings will organise a handover day to demonstrate the basic building operation to the client and end users. This will cover such things as air conditioning, heating, general maintenance and cleaning. For full operation and maintenance details we provide a detailed manual with every building that contains, amongst other things, all as-built drawings, commissioning certificates and replacement part details. The manual also contains essential contact information should you need to query anything during your building’s lifespan, both through the warranty period and beyond.
- Elliott Modular Buildings operates a dedicated customer care team that will help you resolve all your queries with a friendly and efficient approach. A team of dedicated engineers are on hand to respond to any necessary repair work.
- All calls are logged and monitored to ensure a swift and effective solution is given every time.