Elliott Modular Buildings offer a superb range of flexible payment options, tailor-made to suit your budget.
We will provide you with a clear and concise breakdown of the components involved in your modular building purchase. This will show prices for installation, delivery, optional extras and accessories, so you know exactly where your costs are attributed.
The options available are as follows:
We may suggest one of these options if we deem that it would be more cost-effective than a long term lease.
- Out-right Purchase – Purchase available for new and ex-lease buildings.
- Lease Purchase – This is a credit agreement, allowing you to spread the cost of the building over a predetermined period. The building is then yours once the payment term is completed.*
- Purchase Buy Back – We offer to buy back your modular building from you after an agreed time period at the rate determined at the time of purchase. Full payment is required once the building has been signed off by us and this option is suited to our standard product ranges.*
- Standard Lease Agreement – Suitable for modular buildings required for 26-260 week period. Longer terms are available. Delivery, erection and craneage is payable upon practical completion.
- Lease Agreement with Upfront Payment Options – Ideal for when the capital is available to use by paying all or some of the rental amount up front, you can benefit from a more competitive rate and reduce your monthly payments.
* As with all payment options, Elliott Modular Buildings terms and conditions will apply and may only be available subject to status.
Regardless of whether you require a new or used modular building, our financial experts are at hand to discuss the various options available with you in greater detail.