Public Sector Housing
Elliott’s state-of-the-art production facilities allow us to offer the highest quality modular housing solutions for the public sector.
Acting as Principal Contractor we are able to complete projects to the highest quality in around half the time it takes for a conventional build.
Elliott is committed to sustainable manufacturing leadership, backed up by exceptional customer service, which means our modular solutions are able to meet the current public sector requirement of Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4.
We are able to comply with the very best principles of the Considerate Constructors Scheme as well as helping public sector housing providers address regulatory requirements.
Our standard and bespoke modular solution for public sector housing offers:
- short leadtimes
- wide choice of modules
- complete design flexibility
- architectural appeal
- Code 4 Building Regulations
- Single or multi occupancy buildings
- 20% reduction in whole life and running cost
- High levels of thermal and acoustic insulation
- Low maintenance facades
- Buildings can be relocated
- 60 years design life, 25 years structural warranty