Self Contained Welfare units
Elliott Evolution range provides the perfect solution to portable welfare facilities and is purposely designed to alleviate the problem of working on a green field site where there is no mains electricity, water or drainage.
Facilities available dependent on particular model include:
- Generator for electric heating, cabin lighting and appliances is powered by either LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) or diesel
- Generator will automatically start when lights, heating or appliances are switched on
- Toilet and washing facilities with running water
- Traditional porcelain wc sanitary ware
- Includes canteen facilities for 8 people
- Complete with changing room with hat & coat hooks and heaters
- Contains effluent tank - we even empty the contents for you
- Instantaneous electric kettle for hot drinks
- Ideal for remote locations where no mains services are provided
- All steel construction to increase security and deter theft and vandalism
A range of portable cabin accessories and value added products are also available. Click here for more information including financial packages to manage the use of the generator to your Elliott Evolution welfare.
- The Evolution 20 has been developed for use by one or two workers.
- Electricity is provided by an integral super silenced generator powered by LPG giving electric lights, heating and power sockets.
- Evolution 20 is ideal for use as an office or meeting room.
- A flushing toilet and wash hand basin in porcelain sanitary ware are provided in a separate compartment.
- Waste water and effluent are stored in an integral steel waste tank that we can arrange to empty for you.
- The Evolution 26 comprises of flushing toilets, canteen with fixed tables and seats for 8 people and changing room complete with coat hooks.
- The canteen includes a kitchen area with a fresh water facility and a built in electric kettle supplying instant hot water for drinks.
- Hot and cold running water are provided.
- Separate compartments are provided for generator and gas bottles (LPG version only). Electric heating and lighting throughout.
- Waste water and effluent is held in a steel tank that we empty for you.
- The Elliott Hire Evolution 32 has all the features of Evolution 26 but with the added benefit of a separate office that gives ample space for a Site Manager to complete their paperwork in private.
- The compartment has a ready built work surface that can be used in a flat position as a desk or at an angle as a drawing slope.
- A two drawer filing cabinet is provided to enable documents to be filed tidily and securely.
- The area has sliding windows to provide natural light in addition to the electric ceiling light.
- An electric fan heater is provided to give warmth during cooler months and create a pleasant working environment.
- A notice board is also provided. Steel window shutters are fitted externally as protection against theft and vandalism.
- Alternatively, this area could be used for storage.
To read more about our most popular Self Powered Units (including layouts, sizes and weights) please refer to pages 50 - 52 of our Hire Product Guide.
Click here to download.
Evolution welfare units can be ordered from your local Elliott portable cabins branch or through our specialist portable toilets and showers team. Please visit our Contact Us page for contact details.
I want to echo what has been said about our Elliott classroom. The installation team were superb and everything went smoothlyHazel Scott - Ringway Primary School
Thank you for your incredible efforts and hard work at The 2014 Ryder Cup. You have gone above and beyond what we expected and cannot thank you...Chris Atkinson, The Ryder Cup 2014
Elliott were professional and extremely helpful, making Race for Life exceptionally smooth. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.Ruth Chamings - Cancer Research UK
You and your team have worked tirelessly to erect and fit out the temporary classrooms in the very limited timescale that we set. Over the last...John Wright
Thank you to Elliott for providing the portable toilets for the Woolfest event at Woolton Hill Junior School which was a huge success. We look...Jo Godfrey
A big thank you to all your staff who kept the loos clean, filled up and available all through Car Fest South this weekend and to your wonderful...Kathy Worrall
On behalf of all at Vision Nine HQ, I’d like to thank you and the team for your services and efforts that made Boardmasters 2013 such a great...Joe Baran
Thank you to the whole team involved in installing our two modular classrooms, both staff and students are very appreciative of the modern,...Barbara M Belfield-Dean, Concord College
Due to business expansion within the two sites in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire, Erms UK Ltd needed to engage with robust and reliable partners. For...Phil Barton Carroll
I must comment on the superb service from your staff. All of which dealt with my order very efficiently. I have no hesitation in recomending...Neville DeLord, St Columbas College
The driver who delivered the cabin was extremely polite and professional and nothing was too much trouble.Rachael Sheppard, MOSI
Excellent service from your office staff and delivery driver. A good clean and smart looking unit that is practical and meets my requirements....Andy Mitchell, Hill Partnerships Ltd
I am writing to express my gratitude to your company for the professional way they handled our event. This was a high profile event, particularly...Sue Hayden
“Elliott’s have worked with Mace in-conjunction with Hertfordshire County Council on a 7-year £30m framework which involved over 30 projects...Pino Bonsignore, Project Lead Designer, Mace
“McDonalds selects it suppliers very carefully and we chose Elliott because of its proven ability to manufacture high quality volumetric units to...Richard England, New Build Construction Manager – McDonalds UK
“Elliott Off-Site Building Solutions delivered a high quality three-storey modular office building, in a rapid timescale, on time, on budget and...Ralph Smith, Project Manager – Jaguar Land Rover
“Prior to the delivery, I was very impressed with the friendly helpful person/people I spoke to on the phone. Everything was on time, efficient...Anita Horsnell
“European Tour Productions were more than satisfied with the service we received from Elliott Hire at the Ryder Cup. The cabins and furniture...Tony Coxon, European Tour Productions
“From my first contact with people at Elliott I found they were extremely helpful and gave all the information that I required to hire a portable...John Sterry