Elliott, the UK’s leading provider of modular buildings and permanent offsite buildings, has been awarded a place on the exciting new NHS Shared Business Services Modular Framework.
NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS), a unique joint venture between the Department of Health and Sopra Steria, was founded in 2004 with a mission to deliver £1 billion of savings back to the NHS by 2020. They have already delivered audited savings of almost £400m to their NHS clients.
Elliott were successful in all of the 8 Lots applied for, which covered;
▪ Lot 1 – Bespoke Modular Buildings for Purchase
▪ Lot 2 – Bespoke Modular Buildings for Hire
▪ Lot 3 – Modular Healthcare Units for Purchase <£1m
▪ Lot 4 – Modular Healthcare Units for Purchase >£1m
▪ Lot 5 – Modular Healthcare Units for Hire
▪ Lot 6 – Modular Education Units for Purchase <£1m
▪ Lot 7 – Modular Education Units for Purchase >£1m
▪ Lot 8 – Modular Education Units for Hire
The framework can also be used as a direct award facility, enabling clients from varying sectors to award their opportunities directly to Elliott.
Colin Sargeant, Offsite Solutions Director, commented on the framework award “We are all delighted to have been awarded a place on the NHS SBS Modular Framework. This acceptance confirms our continuing commitment to delivering successful healthcare facilities across the UK. I believe our experience within the healthcare sector will add value for the NHS Shared Business Services and we are looking forward to working together with them to make this new venture a great success”.
Elliott has extensive experience within the healthcare sector delivering landmark buildings for the NHS at Kings College Hospital London, the Icon Research Centre at Manchester Royal Infirmary and the 4 storey Doctor and Nurses Living Accommodation at Peterborough Hospital.