At Elliott Loohire our customers range from sole traders to corporate giants.
Recently Lee Saunders, our Head of Sales within our Loohire division spoke with a friend called Dan (pictured) who is a bathroom and kitchen fitter. In between their conversation around football and politics their chat went on to discuss work. One of the challenges Dan was facing is that he had keep re-connecting the facilities so that he and the owners could do their business.
Dan said “some of my projects can take up to two weeks, so having the customer use the neighbour’s loo isn’t always practical”.
Now Dan hires one of our loo’s and this has increased his service offering which has lead to many more referrals on the back of adding this extra value. He also saves time by not having to keep re-connecting the pipes! Without this service despite how great Dan’s work is, he is just another fitter who doesn’t stand out from the crowd.
If you are unsure whether or not to add value to your project just think…
- We hot water jet wash and chemical clean the inside and outside prior to hire.
- We use the highest quality chemicals to ensure odours are minimalised.
- Have cutting edge planning tools to ensure prompt delivery and collection.
- 35+ year trading history (without doubt we are the experts).
- Full weekly service by professionally trained and compliant staff.
- World class customer service, Net Promotor Score 75 (Q2. 2018).
If you are considering having your bathroom renovated or working on behalf of a client then contact us for a highly competitive quotation on 0845 521 7289 or visit www.loohire.co.uk to see our full range.
Discover more about our full solutions here