Area Sales Manager - Thurrock - E2951
Responsible for the development of business from existing clients and from new prospective clients in a given geographical area. Under the direction of the Regional Director, the post holder will, in particular:
- Provide account management service to selected clients.
- Use market knowledge and understanding to identify prospective clients within the area.
- Utilise the company’s pricing policy whilst effecting negotiations to bring about profitable contracts.
Key success factors (short, intermediate or long term)
Success in 6 months will include:
- Aware of all company policies and processes
- Establish relationships with current client base
- Achievement of personal financial target.
- Develop a business plan for specific geographical areas
- Growing hire revenue at the dedicated branch
- Growth of revenue from Portfolio Customers and Existing accounts
- Development of new accounts
- Ability to sell full range of Elliott products
The Area Sales Manager will report to the Head of Sales
The Area Sales Manager will work along side existing Area Sales Managers, the Internal Sales team and Site Manager.
Experience and required skills
- Industry experience desirable but not essential
- Experience of delivering results against targets
- Clear and effective communicator
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer focused
Other considerations (special working conditions, travel requirements, unusual factors):
- Full driving licence
- May be required to undertake any other tasks/duties as requested by appropriate managers.
- Must at all times carry out responsibilities with due regard to Elliott’s Health & Safety Policy.
Has proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal and/or external customers.