Modular Cabin Fitter - Wakefield - E2870
To assist in the preparation of a range of cabins prior to them going out on hire.
Key success factors (short, intermediate or long term)
Success in a 6 months will include:
- Aware of all company policies and processes
- Understanding and compliance with Health and Safety rules and guidelines.
Success in 1 year will include:
- Proficient in preparing units and ensuring quality standards are kept to Elliott’s requirements.
- To have gained understanding of the business processes that will enable the team to work to strict deadlines.
- Maintain a good working relationship with peers and direct management.
- Strong working ethics, self starter and results orientated.
Success in 3 years will include:
- Fully skilled in role
- Ability to train other employees.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the tasks, operations, targets and customers.
Reporting to the Site Manager.
Working within a small team in the depot.
Experience and required skills
- Good general physical fitness.
· Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- Has a strong work ethic.
- Flexible attitude to working.
- Capable of working to and achieving set targets/deadlines.
· Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules.
- Good mix of general maintenance skills.
- Competent in the use of basic hand/power tools.
- Certificates in MPBA or ECA
Nice to have but training will be given:
- Abrasive Wheels
- Manual handling
Full UK Driving Licence (if relevant).
Willingness to work outside