Quality Inspector - Thurrock - E2940
To assist in the preparation of a range of cabins prior to them going out on hire.
To inspect all units that are going on hire so that the quality of the buildings we supply to clients are up to the Elliott quality standard.
Key success factors (short, intermediate or long term)
Success in a 6 months will include:
- Aware of all company policies and processes
- Understanding and compliance with Health and Safety rules and guidelines.
Success in 1 year will include:
- Proficient in preparing units and ensuring quality standards are kept to Elliott’s requirements.
- To have gained understanding of the business processes that will enable the team to work to strict deadlines.
- Maintain a good working relationship with peers and direct management.
- Strong working ethics, self starter and results orientated.
Success in 3 years will include:
- Fully skilled in role
- Ability to train other employees.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the tasks, operations, targets and customers.
Reporting to the Site Manager.
Working within a small team in the depot.
Experience and required skills
- Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules.
- Good mix of general maintenance skills.
- CSCS Card holder if possible.
- Good general physical fitness.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Has a strong work ethic.
- Flexible attitude to working
- Positive attitude towards improving all aspects of the products and processes
Other considerations (special working conditions, travel requirements, unusual factors):
- Willingness to work outside at times.
- Has proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal and/or external customers.