Regional Service Engineer - Thurrock - E3005
To support the Support Services Division within Elliott. Delivering Customer Service Excellence and being a team member of remote Field Service Engineers.
Working as part of the field team to provide a dedicated service of asset repair and maintenance together with installation and dismantle of site cabins.
Strong diagnosis and efficient repair of cabins and internal equipment.
Key success factors (short, intermediate or long term)
Success in a 6 months will include:
- To establish them self within the team and be aware of Elliott policies and standard operating procedures relevant to task, to conduct themselves professionally at all times, putting the customer first and effectively resolving technical issues.
- Good working knowledge of the Elliott product range.
Success in 1 year will include:
- Play a part in developing the section to achieve the most cost effective solution to operational issues.
- Assist the team to achieve overall operational excellence and be the market leader in our field.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Elliott customer expectations.
- Full appreciation of Elliott’s portfolio of cabins and internal equipment.
- Interact well within the business and demonstrate confidence.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
Reporting to the Regional Service Manager.
However, the relationship and rapport with members of the Support Service team and end customers is crucial to assist in the aspiration of 100% customer service satisfaction.
Experience and required skills
- High level of drive, energy and initiative; entrepreneurial, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
- Desire to lead, influence and coach others
- Good team player
- Strong work ethic; self starter; results orientated
- Good ability to plan and anticipate
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
- must be methodical and organised, and work to high quality standards both as part of a team, and when working individually
- A blue skilled worker CSCS card holder would be highly advantageous
- Technical understanding of hire equipment preferred but not essential
- Good health and safety awareness
- Manual handling and working at height is preferable although training can be given
- Ideally basic/intermediate general construction/maintenance skills preferable but not essential
- Full driving license as travelling is essential throughout the region.
- Flexibility in working hours is required as may need to start earlier and finish later than normal on occasions.