Key Success Factors
• Aware of all company policies and processes
• Understanding and compliance with Health and Safety rules and guidelines.
Success in 1 year will include:
• To have gained understanding of the business processes that will enable the team to work to strict deadlines.
• Maintain a good working relationship with peers and direct management.
• Strong working ethics, self-starter and results orientated.
Success in 3 years will include:
• Fully skilled in role
• Ability to train other employees.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the tasks, operations, targets and customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Cleaning of units and fittings internally and externally.
• The fitting and removal of partitions & other fittings.
• Loading of a range of furniture into the cabins and removing on completion of hire.
• To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Experience and Required Skills
• Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules.
• Mechanical handling qualification [B1 Fork lift truck].
• Good general physical fitness.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Has a strong work ethic.
• Flexible attitude to working
Other considerations (special working conditions, travel requirements, unusual factors):
• Willingness to work outside at times.
• Has proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal and/or external customers.