Elliott UK is part of the Modulaire Group, which has c. 250,000 rental units over 23 countries. These are organised into 6 divisions - France, ENSE, Germany, Nordics, APAC and UK. Around the world, our Group is the leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and remote workforce accommodation management.
At Elliott , we respect and value differences and are passionate about our people, our customers and the planet. We nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. We are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of our people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish. In joining the Elliott team, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for our customers, our people, society and the planet.
To ensure invoices are processed and available for payment when due.
Key Success Factors
Knowledge of Finance & Purchase applications in Business Central & ELO Processing invoices within time scale required. Accuracy & attention to detail is essential
Roles and Responsibilities
• Process invoices & credit notes for payment in accordance with internal procedures.
• Collaborate with Elliott locations & departments to resolve invoice queries.
• Interact with suppliers via telephone & email.
• Adhering to month end deadlines.
• Achieving yearly objectives.
• Supporting the AP Supervisor as required.
• Any other duties as requested by the Supervisor, or Manager.
• To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
The role reports to the Accounts Payable Manager, via Purchase Ledger Supervisor.
Experience and Required Skills
· Able to work with minimum supervision.
· Works well in a team environment.
• IT literate - Microsoft Office and Finance systems.
• Proficient in the use of Excel.
• Previous experience of Business Central and ELO advantageous but not essential.
• Previous experience in a Purchase Ledger or similar role is essential.
Renumeration and Advantages
Normal Elliott benefits.
Current working practises enable working from home if desired with attendance in the office as required.