Elliott UK is part of the Modulaire Group, which has c. 250,000 rental units over 23 countries. These are organised into 6 divisions - France, ENSE, Germany, Nordics, APAC and UK. Around the world, our Group is the leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and remote workforce accommodation management.
At Elliott , we respect and value differences and are passionate about our people, our customers and the planet. We nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. We are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of our people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish. In joining the Elliott team, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for our customers, our people, society and the planet.
To work as part of the Business Development Team in a defined geographical area developing pipeline and creating new business opportunities from both existing and new Clients, across targeted sectors in order that we achieve our significant growth plan. To research and advise the Management Team of market trends in order that product development and services proposition are shaped to increase our market share. To develop compelling proposal offerings and submissions that exceed Clients expectations. To raise awareness of the Elliott brand at selected events and conferences. To secure profitable contracts for the Modular Rental Division.
Key Success Factors
Success in 6 months will include:
• Aware of all company policies and processes
• Clear understanding of the Elliott Offer
• A developing pipeline of opportunities achieved through new and existing relationships
Success in 1 year will include:
• A strong pipeline in existing markets
• A developing pipeline in new targeted markets
• Successful conversion of pipeline to support growth plans and in line with sales targets
Success in 3 years will include:
• Continued revenue growth for Elliott Modular Rental
• Pipeline of credible opportunities across several sectors
• Project win rate of better than 1 in 4 projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain existing relationships to ensure advance knowledge of upcoming projects i.e. future pipeline
• Develop a pipeline of opportunities in both private and public sectors and own these through to successful conversion up to the point of handing over to the operations team
• Develop a strategy to grow market share in new sectors. Support this with analysis and research on Clients and what products would be required
• Build these new Client networks with the aim of securing new opportunities
• Create opportunities for Head of Sales – Modular Rental to attend high level meetings in support of business growth
• Support the wider business when opportunities dictate a Group offering • Understand the Elliott Modular Rental offering and to ensure this is correctly interpreted and pitched to the Client for that particular opportunity in consideration
• Maintain and record all activity on the company CRM system and complete monthly pipeline / business development reports (and ad hoc reports as required)
• Be part of a team that delivers targets to achieve revenue growth targets year on year • Maintain up-to-date market knowledge of competitors.
• Work with the Head of Sales – Modular Rental to develop strategies for converting opportunities into workload and work with the estimating teams within the business to ensure the efficient submission of quotations.
• Meet and where possible exceed sales targets. • Demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness.
Line management report to the Head of Sales – Modular Rental. Will liaise at all levels across the Elliott Group however working closely with the Work Winning Team to develop solutions and present our offers and proposals.
Experience and Required Skills
• Strong drive towards achieving goals and proven track record of target achievement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver a persuasive business message to Clients at a senior level
• Able to listen to gain an intuitive understanding of Clients’ business objectives in order to pitch correctly
• Able to prospect to hunt for new pipeline opportunities
• Clear and effective communicator
• Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
• Strong professional presence, both articulate and numerate
• Determined, tenacious
• Well organised and having effective time management to respond to Clients
Renumeration and Advantages
Basic Salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
Company Pension Scheme (eligible to join after 6 months service)
Laptop / Mobile Phone