Elliott UK is part of the Modulaire Group, which has c. 250,000 rental units over 23 countries. These are organised into 6 divisions - France, ENSE, Germany, Nordics, APAC and UK. Around the world, our Group is the leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and remote workforce accommodation management.
At Elliott , we respect and value differences and are passionate about our people, our customers and the planet. We nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. We are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of our people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish. In joining the Elliott team, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for our customers, our people, society and the planet.
To prepare electrical installations and ensure they are “safe and fit for purpose” in compliance with 18th edition of the wiring regulations
Key Success Factors
Success in a 6 months will include:
• To establish him/herself within the branch team and be aware of Elliott policies and standard operating procedures relevant to task, ensuring all required paperwork is completed i.e. testing certification
• Good working knowledge of the Elliott product range
• Work on high volume, low complexity products as instructed to target
Roles and Responsibilities
• Installation/alteration/modification in new and existing units
• Inspection, Testing and certification in compliance with 18th edition wiring regulations
• Various other product preparation related tasks
• To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Electrical Team Leader and Production Manager
Experience and Required Skills
• High level of drive, energy and initiative; entrepreneurial, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
• Desire to lead, influence and coach others
• Good team player
• Strong work ethic; self starter; results orientated
• Good ability to plan and anticipate
• Good communication and relationship building skills
• Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
• Must hold relevant electro technical qualifications in electrical installation work including 18th edition requirements for electrical installations
• City & Guilds 2391-10 or 2394/5 in inspection and testing qualification, or equivalent
• You will need a current/valid ECS/JIB card at approved electrician grade.
• Has completed a recognised electrical apprenticeship
• Preferred qualification in Portable Appliance Testing
• Previous working experience within product hire market, preferably portable accommodation
Renumeration and Advantages
Some flexibility in working hours may be necessary as the business continues to expand