Key Success Factors
Achieving Cost Effective Solutions
Achieving Operational Excellence
Roles and Responsibilities
• Comply with company standards at all times.
• Assess and consider site access and communicate with customers accordingly to deliver workable solutions.
• Routine checks and general maintenance of the vehicle.
• Completion of accurate paperwork for both services and vehicle records.
• Knowledge and understanding of EU driver’s hour’s regulations.
• Compliance with all EU tachograph regulations.
• Adhere to health and safety rules both for our company and customers when on site.
• May also be asked to cover other driving duties at busy times.
• To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Experience and Required Skills
Class 2 license
A good understanding and knowledge of current regulations in regarding to Working Time Directive and Driver’s Tachograph restrictions
Familiar with working in a high pressure environment
Experience in working on a Tanker vehicle
Preferred experience in waste clearance