Key Success Factors
• Aware of all company policies and processes
• Understanding and compliance with Health and Safety rules and guidelines.
Success in 1 year will include:
• Proficient in preparing units and ensuring quality standards are kept to Elliott’s requirements.
• To have gained understanding of the business processes that will enable the team to work to strict deadlines.
• Maintain a good working relationship with peers and direct management.
• Strong working ethics, self starter and results orientated.
Success in 3 years will include:
• Fully skilled in role
• Ability to train other employees.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the tasks, operations, targets and customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Basic painting of cabin exteriors with roller and/or brush.
• The removal of internal fittings prior to works.
• Assembly and cleaning of Value Added Products (eg furniture).
• To work closely with and assist trades people.
• General housekeeping duties.
• Continuously checking and working to Elliott quality standards in line with customer expectations.
• Working at height.
• Manual handling.
• To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Working within a small team in the depot.
Experience and Required Skills
• Good general physical fitness.
• Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
• Has a strong work ethic.
• Flexible attitude to working.
• Capable of working to and achieving set targets/deadlines.
• Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules.
Renumeration and Advantages
Willingness to work outside