Elliott UK is part of the Modulaire Group, which has c. 250,000 rental units over 23 countries. These are organised into 6 divisions - France, ENSE, Germany, Nordics, APAC and UK. Around the world, our Group is the leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and remote workforce accommodation management.
At Elliott , we respect and value differences and are passionate about our people, our customers and the planet. We nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. We are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of our people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish. In joining the Elliott team, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for our customers, our people, society and the planet.
To assist in the preparation of a range of cabins prior to them going out on hire.
Key Success Factors
Success in a 3 months will include:
• Aware of all company policies and processes
• Understanding and compliance with Health and Safety rules and guidelines.
Success in 6 months will include:
• Proficient in preparing units and ensuring quality standards are kept to Elliott’s requirements.
• To have gained understanding of the business processes that will enable the team to work to strict deadlines.
• Maintain a good working relationship with peers and direct management.
• Strong working ethics, self starter and results orientated.
Success in 1 year will include:
• Fully skilled in role
• Ability to train other employees.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the tasks, operations, targets and customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Cleaning of units and fittings internally and externally.
• Basic painting of cabin exteriors with roller and/or brush.
• The removal of internal fittings prior to works.
• Assembly and cleaning of Value Added Products (eg furniture).
• To work closely with and assist trades people.
• General housekeeping duties.
• Continuously checking and working to Elliott quality standards in line with customer expectations.
• Working at height.
• Manual handling.
• To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Reporting to the Production Manager.
Working within a small team in the depot.
Experience and Required Skills
• Good general physical fitness.
• Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
• Has a strong work ethic.
• Flexible attitude to working.
• Capable of working to and achieving set targets/deadlines.
• Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules.
Renumeration and Advantages
Full UK Driving Licence (if relevant).
Willingness to work outside