Key Success Factors
• Aware of all company policies and processes
• Understanding and compliance with Health and Safety rules and guidelines.
Success in 1 year will include:
• Proficient in preparing units and ensuring quality standards are kept to Elliott’s requirements.
• To have gained understanding of the business processes that will enable the team to work to strict deadlines.
• Maintain a good working relationship with peers and direct management.
• Strong working ethics, self starter and results orientated.
Success in 3 years will include:
• Fully skilled in role
• Ability to train other employees.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the tasks, operations, targets and customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
• To be able to completely refurb the cabin
• To be able to complete bespoke work
• To be able to read and interpret CAD Drawings
• To provide short term supervisory work if required
• To be able to mentor/ Train lower level workers
• The removal of internal fittings prior to works
• Assembly and cleaning of Value Added Products (eg furniture).
• To work closely with and assist trades people.
• Continuously checking and working to Elliott quality standards in line with customer expectations.
• To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Working within a small team in the depot.
Experience and Required Skills
• Good general physical fitness.
• Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
• Has a strong work ethic.
• Flexible attitude to working.
• Capable of working to and achieving set targets/deadlines.
• Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules.
• Good mix of general maintenance skills.
• Competent in the use of basic hand/power tools.
• Certificates in MPBA or ECA
• To have completed IOSH Working Safely and SSSTS training
• To have completed a NVQ L2 (Modular/Portable Building Installation and Dismantling) qualification
Nice to have but training will be given:
• Abrasive Wheels
• Manual handling
Full UK Driving Licence (if relevant).
Willingness to work outside