Key Success Factors
• Company revenue targets, specifically targets for outbound ISE’s.
• Quote, closed order and order conversion rate % as determined by the company
• Outbound activity targets by driving a high volume of telephone sales calls
• An accurate and well managed sales pipeline consistent with delivery of company and individual revenue targets.
• Continued growth from opportunities generated from outbound customer contact
• A high level of accuracy when processing orders as measured by customer experience audit pass rate and low volume of queried invoices
• Compliance with all requirements to maintain salesforce to standards set by the company
Roles and Responsibilities
• Managing the web chat function and aiming to turn website visitors into interested prospects.
• Following up on web leads and converting enquiries into opportunities and opportunities into profitable revenue
• Providing right first time administration to ensure efficient processing of orders through to delivery
• Planning and prioritising customer/prospect contacts to ensure agreed sales targets are achieved.
• Effectively managing a pipeline of opportunity to ensure regular contact and maximise your conversion rates
• Provide customers with best-fit accommodation solutions based on current and future requirements.
• Maintain the required volume of outbound calls.
• Meeting and/or exceeding set targets, objectives and expectations.
• Promoting all product ranges and services to maximise client spend and following up on major campaign activity
• Closing down lost enquiries effectively.
• Working on your own initiative and providing customers with a quick response to problem solve any potential issues that could prevent a sale.
• Generating Sales Opportunities for the Area Sales Manager and Business Development team as applicable
• Providing support to other departments and associated administration functions.
• Sourcing new leads for the various market sectors.
• Attend training to develop knowledge, sales techniques and personal skills.
• Championing customer satisfaction, encouraging retention and quality service and exceeding the UK NPS target.
• Ensuring you effectively manage incoming customer opportunities and turn them into profitable secured orders
• Managing regional customer accounts, and building professional working relationships to ensure generation of future sales.
• Communicating regularly with field based sales to support growth of accounts.
• Continuously communicate to ensure the sharing of best practice across the UK sales force
• Implementing system and process improvements as required.
• Building strong working relationships with branch management to promote and deliver consistently high customer quality and service, specifically with administration staff.
• Ensuring company policy on financial discipline, contract profitability and credit provision is strictly adhered to.
• Monitoring and managing communications with operations to ensure accuracy of order processing, minimise service failures and invoice errors.
Experience and Required Skills
• Puts safety first and will stringently adhere to the Elliott safety policies.
• Is highly motivated in seeking out sales opportunities
• Possesses excellent telephone communication skills
• Customer focused with solid experience in outbound calling to increase revenue
• Is not averse to change
• Self motivated with strong decision making skills
• Shows dedication in delivering a first class customer experience