Elliott UK is part of the Modulaire Group, which has c. 250,000 rental units over 23 countries. These are organised into 6 divisions - France, ENSE, Germany, Nordics, APAC and UK. Around the world, our Group is the leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and remote workforce accommodation management.
At Elliott , we respect and value differences and are passionate about our people, our customers and the planet. We nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. We are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of our people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish. In joining the Elliott team, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for our customers, our people, society and the planet.
To support the Support Services Division within Elliott. Delivering Customer Service Excellence and being a team member of remote Field Service Engineers.
Working as part of the field team to provide a dedicated service of asset repair and maintenance together with installation and dismantle of site cabins.
Strong diagnosis and efficient repair of cabins and internal equipment.
Key Success Factors
Success in a 6 months will include:
• To establish them self within the team and be aware of Elliott policies and standard operating procedures relevant to task, to conduct themselves professionally at all times, putting the customer first and effectively resolving technical issues
• Good working knowledge of the Elliott product range
Success in 1 year will include:
• Play a part in developing the section to achieve the most cost effective solution to operational issues
• Assist the team to achieve overall operational excellence and be the market leader in our field
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of Elliott customer expectations
• Full appreciation of Elliott’s portfolio of cabins and internal equipment
• Interact well within the business and demonstrate confidence
• Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
Roles and Responsibilities
• Visiting customer sites to repair faulty cabin equipment
• Installations and dismantle of hire units and associated equipment
• Good spares inventory management
• Asking relevant questions to determine the precise fault / issue to complete the job first time.
• Liaising with customers / manager / peers / contractors to ensure site work is completed timely and efficiently
• Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability
• Completing PDA / paperwork thoroughly and accurately
• Comply with and embrace the Elliott Health & Safety culture and policies
• Understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice.
• Act in a professional manner, ensure good working relationships are maintained and promote a good image of the Company at all times.
• Be aware that the Company operates a Quality Assurance system BS EN ISO 9001 and adhere to the respective procedures.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager.
However, the relationship and rapport with members of the Support Service team and end customers is crucial to assist in the aspiration of 100% customer service satisfaction.
Experience and Required Skills
• Good general physical fitness.
• Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
• Has a strong work ethic.
• Flexible attitude to working.
• Capable of working to and achieving set targets/deadlines.
• Technical understanding of hire equipment preferred but not essential
• Good health and safety awareness, a CSCS card holder would be highly advantageous
• Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules.
• Good mix of general maintenance skills.
Renumeration and Advantages
• Full driving license as travelling is essential throughout the region.
• May need to stay overnight occasionally
• May be required to participate in an out of hours service rota
• Flexibility in working hours is required as may need to start earlier and finish later than normal on occasions.