Accountable for technical advice to customers and ensuring that installations are completed to plan; and to provide a vital link between customer, transport and support services and branches to ensure clients requirements and standards are fully met relating to site installations.
Key Success Factors
Achieve all KPIs and targets set for each project.
NPS score is on target or above.
Seen as the face of Elliott to the external customer, presenting a positive image of the Company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical advice to customers.
- Carry out site specific surveys with clients, both for all types of installations and collections as required.
- Preparation of all necessary documentation, including RAMs and Lifting Plans. Produce Risk Assessments and Method statements specific for each site. Also generic method statements as necessary.
- Prepare the Running order and programme of works for transports, support services and installation team.
- Track production of cabins at the factories with request visits to make sure all customer requirements are identified and to avoid installation issues.
- To be main point of contact between customers and different branches, central hire, admin team, workshop teams, transport and support services to ensure we achieve a fluid delivery and installation plan on all projects.
- Attend site to make sure that all is in place for smooth run of works as required.
- Identify snags and work with the support services team to correct all snags before the building handover.
- Make sure certificates of completion and snag lists are done and signed by customer once units are suitable to be used.
- Prepare a cost control sheet to compare quotation and real cost – Highlight any issues on quote.
- Prepare a job report for each job including non-conformities, actions and lessons learned. Share it with team members.
- Manage all aspects of Elliott subcontractors on site (for example: quality, H&S, costs, programme).
- Prepare weekly reports with job status (or reporting as required).
- Ensure best practises are fully H+S compliant in line with the Company’s “zero harm” philosophy and client requirements, ensuring that risk assessments and method statements are produced in accordance with company standards.
Reporting to the Project Manager with functional relationships between Regional Director, Regional Service Manager, Transport and Service Supervisors and Site Managers.
Will also work collaboratively as necessary with other support functions, including central hire, regional administration team and other branches.
Experience and Required Skills
Good communication skills
Experienced in a customer facing industry
Good IT skills
Experienced in the understanding of mobile crane armed vehicle/mobile cranes
First hand knowledge of Lorry loaders
Strong team player
Must have current UK driving licence
Renumeration and Advantages
Based at regional location, travel is an essential feature of this role, which may involve overnight stays.
May be required to work outside of region.