Elliott temporary fencing solutions provide safe and secure perimeters for your site
The fencing range consists of the following:
- 2m Galvanised Heavy Duty Anti Climb fence panels - ideal for worksite perimeters, demarcation and areas you need to restrict access
- Chapter 8 Plastic Safety Fencing Panels – provides a solution where compliance is needed and is supplied with highly visible reflective panels
- Crowd Control Barriers – used to form pedestrian walkways to guide and control civilian traffic, ensuring that you keep them safe and restrict people from venturing into restricted areas.
- Steel Hoarding Panels – perfect solution where you need to restrict access and visibility to a site.
- Pedestrian Gates - for easy visibility for pedestrian site access
- Drive Through Gates - for allowing site traffic onto your site
- Red & White Pedestrian Barriers - strong & robust giving high visibility
Case StudiesView All Case Studies
Crowd Control Barrier Event
Providing efficient crowd control barriers for tens of thousands of Hindus from all across England and Wales attending the “Krishna Speaks” event in Leicester. The preacher rarely attends events outside India and his eight-day visit attracted people from America, Africa and elsewhere in Europe. Crowd control barriers were needed to ensure a secure site; to control the crowds at the entrance of the event, to help queuing in the dining tents, to keep the public away from certain areas, to protect entrances and exits of the tents and allow easily funnelling of attendants in and out of the main tents. Securing the site and providing the event organisers with quality solutions was incredibly important. Find out more