Storage Container Rental
Safe and secure storage containers immediately available
Secure anti-vandal site storage containers from Elliott are a fast, easy and convenient way to boost your on-site storage capacity. Whether you need space for three weeks or three years, we can deliver the right container for your needs to your site within a few days. Low monthly rental payments mean storage container rental is affordable and flexible.
Our anti-vandal all-steel construction ISO containers are both highly durable and secure, to deter unwanted attention. Corrugated steel is used for its exceptional structural strength, impact (dent, warp and buckle) resistance and prevention of decay. All our storage containers feature high-security steel double doors for complete accessibility, and a unique 10-pin secure locking system exclusive to Elliott, for high protection against break-in. The modern anthracite grey colour is also both practical and unobtrusive.
Our Storage Container Size Options
Elliott storage containers are available in a wide range of sizes, from 10ft x 8ft and 12ft x 8ft, to the popular 16ft and 20ft x 8ft, up to the cavernous 32ft x 10ft. However much space you need, we can accommodate it.
As industry leaders, Elliott maintains a huge fleet of containers for hire at our branches across the UK - they are ready to go from a location near you, so you enjoy a fast, efficient and affordable service.
Complete Storage Container Hire Solutions
To help you get up and running fast, Elliott offers a range of options for a complete storage container hire solution. These include:
- Adjustable three-tier metal racking to one side or throughout, to help make best use of your space.
- Security lighting to give extra protection from potential attempted break-ins
- Hands-free operation PIR lighting, making carrying or moving objects easier
- Spill trays to prevent liquids hitting the floor, reducing the amount of cleaning needed and avoiding potential lasting damage
- First aid kit – safe storage for use outdoors or simply as a back-up
- Fire-fighting equipment – storing extinguishers and blankets as additional items or for external use
Before every new hire, each unit is rigorously tested and cleaned to ensure it meets the highest standards in terms of both safety and security, whilst also being hygienic and looking its best.
Installing and re-positioning your storage container is easy, thanks to in-built lifting points which makes lifting by crane simple. Alternatively, our units can be moved by forklift truck using the specially-designed pockets in the floor beams, for maximum convenience and cost-effectiveness.
To order your storage container, call our customer service team experts on 0808 108 2222 or complete our contact form.