Site | Leicester
Elliott were given the opportunity to provide a 14 module single storey nursery accommodation on a 67 week lease period, for use during the construction of a brand new nursery facility. Elliott was selected because of our ability to meet the client’s exact requirements with a full ‘turn-key’ package, within budget and to meet the required delivery programme.
14 bay, single storey nursery accommodation building
Product – Progress
- Full turn key package including groundworks, site preparation, storm, water and foul, accommodation, canopy, pathways, fencing and landscaping.
- Total building floor area of 484 square metres.
- Large glazed aluminium windows in selected areas.
- Increased floor loading.
- Special colours to meet customers requirements.
- Flush painted internal walls and ceilings.
- Bespoke wall and floor colouring to match client data sheets.
- Solid core doors throughout.
- Voice and data, access controls, CCTV, relighting equipment, fire detection and alarms, Intruder detection and alarms, Intercom.
- High quality kitchen fit-out.
- White goods including fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and cooker.
This high specification accommodation provides the children with a fantastic temporary learning environment with lots of natural daylight through a variety of architecturally interesting glazing options.
The rooms are vibrant and spacious; the building complies fully with the latest building regulations and is designed to give the end users a superb temporary stepping stone into their new facility.