UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
Form of contract | Tender
Overall contract programme | 8 Weeks
Elliott were given the opportunity to design and build a temporary office facility for a client based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. The accommodation is designed and developed to house around 300 staff temporarily for 5 years.
- 54 mods over two buildings (26 and 28 modules per building)
- Product – Progress
- Total floor area of 2008 square metres
- Fully glazed end panel
- Folding partitioned offices
- Jackpad foundations
- Modern door canopy system
- High quality internal doorsets
- High quality kitchen fit-out
- High quality WC facilities with full integrated panelling system (IPS) to vanity units and WCs
Elliott provided the modular ‘high specification office accommodation’ as a temporary solution. The extremely high quality modular office space benefits from a comfortable working environment enhanced through the use of high levels of natural lighting, and a high quality, light and airy, and fully compliant t-out.
Elliott dedicated time and effort in ensuring that their client had the perfect modular solution to satisfy their high expectations. The modular office accommodation offers the optimum office space solution, manufactured, installed and commissioned to meet very tight timescales, in fact around 12 months faster than a traditional programme solution. And with the space flexibility and capability to easily expand, adding additional floor space if required, all finished to the highest standards.