Site | Carver Barracks
Form of contract | Open Tender
Overall contract programme | 12 Weeks
Urgent sleeping accommodation was required by Defence Estates (DE) to house troops returning from combat, with a view to bringing them together into one location on the UK site.
Elliott was successful in securing the three-storey facility that needed to be designed in accordance with strict military building regulations, and to be in keeping with the surrounding permanent buildings.
- 45 no. modules
- 1750 square metres
- Three storeys
- 62 person sleeping accommodation.
- 12.5 degree pitched roof and suspended ceiling to corridors
- Reinforced external walls and windows to meet with MOD regulations
- Vanity units in an integrated panel system
- Solid core Ash internal door sets
- High specification sanitary installation and M&E installation
- Wet radiator central heating system
- Bedroom furniture
- PA Tannoy system
- TV/Satellite system.