Urgent sleeping accommodation was required by Defence Estates (DE) to house troops returning from combat, with a view to bringing them together into one location on the UK site.
Elliott was successful in securing the three-storey facility that needed to be designed in accordance with strict military building regulations, and to be in keeping with the surrounding permanent buildings.
45 no. modules
1750 square metres
62 person sleeping accommodation.
- 12.5 degree pitched roof and suspended ceiling to corridors
- Reinforced external walls and windows to meet with MOD regulations
- Vanity units in an integrated panel system
- Solid core Ash internal door sets
- High specification sanitary installation and M&E installation
- Wet radiator central heating system
- Bedroom furniture
- PA Tannoy system
- TV/Satellite system.