OUR TOILET SERVICING
For customers hiring Elliott single portable chemical toilets we provide regular toilet servicing through our Loohire brand to ensure cleanliness of your portable toilet and replenishment of consumables.
Elliott operates a specialised tanker fleet capable of emptying waste tanks of up to 3,000 gallons. As would be expected of a company with the reputation of Elliott all waste is disposed of safely and in accordance with current waste regulations.
With over 100 tankers operating throughout the country, we always have effluent tankers available to meet your requests. Our tankers are managed by computerised route planning and GPS vehicle tracking.
Elliott also provides an effluent tank emptying service in conjunction with Elliott toilet blocks where a steel effluent tank is placed under an Elliott toilet cabin.
Elliott single portable toilet service includes:
- Toilet cleaned and serviced to an agreed timescale
- Effluent is removed from your toilet and disposed of in line with current waste regulations
- The toilet is refilled with fresh clean water
- Thorough clean of your portable toilet during service and left ready for immediate use
- Hand towels, toilet rolls and soap are replenished
- Our barcode facility allows us to quickly and easily confirm the service history of your toilet