The Elliott Fire Rated Eco Cabin is designed to be used within 6 metres of an existing structure and/or the building under construction to comply with current guidance on fire safety. It is the perfect solution for use in major cities for ultimate fire prevention.
Elliott Fire Rated Cabins are low maintenance security buildings designed, manufactured and independently tested to meet clause 13.3 (Version 9) of the Joint Code of Practice on the Protection from Fire of Construction Sites and Buildings Undergoing Renovation and, therefore, offer the best of protection in the event of a fire.
Independent analysis by Warrington Certification (previously called Warrington Fire Research Centre) found that Fire Rated Cabins provided by Elliott can contain fire for a full 60 minutes – double the minimum requirement of BS476. Despite maximum internal temperatures of 1100°C the structural integrity of the building remained intact.
In addition to aiding fire prevention, these buildings are designed and manufactured to an Anti-Vandal specification with robust steel construction giving resistance against theft and vandalism. Environmentally friendly features that come ready installed help to reduce energy use resulting in lower energy costs.
A full turnkey solution is available from Elliott for all fire rated cabins including fire extinguishers, a damage waiver scheme and a whole host of accessories and services.
The Elliott Fire Rated Cabins range is now available to hire. Contact us at the early stages of your next hire as we expect a high demand for this newly launched solution.
- Anti-Vandal buildings offer resistance to theft & vandalism giving you peace of mind that your property is safe and secure
- Steel external window shutters to provide natural light whilst in use & overnight protection when locked up
- Fixed telescopic jacklegs which are individually adjustable for ease of levelling your building on site
- LED lighting to consume less electricity
- PIR sensors to save energy
- Timed electric convector heaters to save energy & increase comfort
- Door closers
- External electrical isolators
- Generator plugs available on request
- Waterless urinals in toilets to save water use
- Trough basins for hand and full arm washing
- Pre-fitted cable entry points for easy mains connections to avoid making holes & breaching fire safety
Elliott Fire rated buildings are available in the following sizes:
- 32’ x 10’ (9.6m x 3m) open plan office
- 32’ x 10’ (9.6m x 3m) canteen
- 32’ x 10’ (9.6m x 3m) changing room
- 32’ X 10’ (9.6m x 3m) toilets & showers
- 24’ x 9’ (7.2m x 2.4m) open plan office
- 24’ x 9’ (7.2m x 2.4m) canteen
- 24’ x 9’ (7.2m x 2.4m) changing room
- 24’ x 9’ (7.2m x 2.4m) toilets & showers
- Fire extinguishers & fire safety solutions
- Jackpad cabin foundations
- Generator hire
- Tea break package
- Hygiene cleaning package
Elliott fire rated portable cabins have been independently tested at Warrington Fire Research Centre to prove their outstanding fire resistance.