THE MARKET LEADING FIRE RATED TEMPORARY MODULAR BUILDINGS
Fireflex® is an evolution of our extremely popular Moduflex open plan temporary modular building systems with the added benefit of having a fire rated building performance to protect your people on site.
The Elliott Fireflex modular building system has been specifically designed to provide enhanced fire protection to help operators meet the requirement of The Joint Code of Practice on the Protection from Fire of Construction Sites and Buildings Undergoing Renovations publication entitled “Fire Prevention on Construction Sites”, 9th Edition.
The structure of Fireflex forms a fire rated enclosure to the module which exceeds the requirements of the Joint Code of Practice (JCOP) with each element of the building providing a minimum performance of 60 minutes and provides a high level of fire protection to both the occupants of the modular structure and adjacent buildings and properties.
Fireflex has been independently assessed by Exova Warringtonfire. It is for use as single, two or three-storey buildings in applications exempt from the requirements of local Building Regulations and Standards.
We have created a selection of pre-configured layouts based on the most popular requirements of our customers including:
- Open Plan
- Meeting Rooms
- Canteen facility
- Canteen with toilets
- Changing Room with Shower
Instructions for Use & Your Protection Against Fire:
- The building must remain in the same condition in which it was handed over to the client by the Elliott approved installation team.
- No alterations or modifications must be made to the building without express written permission from Elliott.
- Walls and ceiling panels must not be penetrated in any way by the user, doing so may compromise the fire performance of the building.
- The Fireflex Modular Building System must not be used for sleeping accommodation without express written permission from Elliott.
- Fireflex is capable of exceeding the minimum requirements of the Fire Prevention on Construction Sites Joint Code of Practice, 9th Edition providing a minimum performance of 60 minutes from inside to out.
- Fireflex has adequate strength and stability and has been assessed in accordance with Eurocode UK National Annexes in one, two and three storey configurations.
- Roofs, walls, floors are insulated to exceed the minimum requirements stated in BS6767-1:1999, Transportable Accommodation Units.
- The steel suspended floor and columns raise the finished floor level of the building clear off the ground giving the system an inherent resistance to ground moisture.
- Fireflex has a design life of 50 years. The standard 'lacquer coated' steel finish has a predicted service life of up to 20 years to first repaint.
- White uPVC, top hung fully opening windows with integral uPVC window shutter. Opening windows are fitted with active fire curtain barrier assembly to provide minimum 120 min integrity (assessed by Exova Warringtonfire).
- Building modules are 20′ x 8′ (6m x 2.4m) in a choice of layouts that can be installed as single, two or three storeys.
We have a wide range of 360˚ Service Solutions for use with your Fireflex building including:
- Fire extinguishers including water, CO2, powder and foam.
- Fire accessories include stands, trolleys and fire blankets.
- Fire & smoke alarms.
- Fire safety training and fire risk assessments.
- Wi-Fi telecommunications
- Tea break package
- Hygiene cleaning package
- Washroom and hygiene services