THE MARKET LEADING FIRE RATED TEMPORARY MODULAR BUILDINGS
Fireflex® is an evolution of our extremely popular Moduflex open plan temporary modular building systems with the added benefit of having a fire rated building performance to protect your people on site.
The Elliott Fireflex modular building system has been specifically designed to provide enhanced fire protection to help operators meet the requirement of The Joint Code of Practice on the Protection from Fire of Construction Sites and Buildings Undergoing Renovations publication entitled “Fire Prevention on Construction Sites”, 9th Edition.
The structure of Fireflex forms a fire rated enclosure to the module which exceeds the requirements of the Joint Code of Practice (JCOP) with each element of the building providing a minimum performance of 60 minutes and provides a high level of fire protection to both the occupants of the modular structure and adjacent buildings and properties.
Fireflex has been independently assessed by Exova Warringtonfire. It is for use as single, two or three-storey buildings in applications exempt from the requirements of local Building Regulations and Standards.
We have created a selection of pre-configured layouts based on the most popular requirements of our customers including:
- Open Plan
- Meeting Rooms
- Canteen facility
- Canteen with toilets
- Changing Room with Shower
Instructions for Use & Your Protection Against Fire:
- The building must remain in the same condition in which it was handed over to the client by the Elliott approved installation team.
- No alterations or modifications must be made to the building without express written permission from Elliott.
- Walls and ceiling panels must not be penetrated in any way by the user, doing so may compromise the fire performance of the building.
- The Fireflex Modular Building System must not be used for sleeping accommodation without express written permission from Elliott.