A high specification flushing portable toilet when you don’t have access to mains water and drainage. Hand washing is provided by traditional soap and clean water. A translucent roof allows ample daylight into the toilet area which is provided with vent pipe to ensure escape of any odours.
- Portable toilets suitable for when no mains water or drainage is available.
- Toilet is cleaned and serviced to agreed time scales by Elliott
- At each service we remove and dispose of effluent, thoroughly clean toilet unit, refill with fresh water, replenish soap, hand towels and toilet roll,
- Initial supply of toilet rolls, hand towels and soap are provided FREE OF CHARGE
- Modern toilets rigorously steam cleaned and quality checked before delivery
- Exterior Height: 92in / 232cm
- Exterior Width: 46in / 117cm
- Exterior Length: 46in / 117cm
- Total Depth: 48in / 122cm
- Door opening Height: 78in / 198cm
- Door opening Width: 25in / 64cm
- Weight: 200 lbs / 90 kg
- Tank Capacity: 49 gal / 225 L
- Damage waiver scheme to help overcome unexpected costs
- Temporary fencing panels to deter unwanted visitors
- Pedestrian safety barriers to segregate working areas and restrict pedestrians
View 360° Services
Single Portable Toilets – Cancer Research UK
Elliott is proud to have been selected to supply portable toilets for Cancer Research UK, Race for Life for 3...