The Elliott range of flexible modular school buildings solutions help satisfy planning requirements and create a great learning and teaching environment.
We offer a variety of modular building types for temporary classrooms – single classrooms or multi-storey large facilities (perfect for decants) that are available to rent or buy, providing teachers and pupils with comfortable and compliant environments.
Each modular classrooms solution is designed to meet the latest building regulations including statutory educational requirements and provides the most cost-effective teaching space providing value for money whilst exceeding your expectations for quality and comfort.
Elliott modular buildings can be further enhanced by adding alternative claddings, windows and pitched roofs to create a more aesthetically impressive building capable of satisfying any planning requirements.
School modular classrooms in pre-configured temporary classrooms layouts are available.
- Capability to achieve an improved architectural appearance if required for planning
- Can be tailored for special educational needs (SEN) and sensory applications
- Safety features fitted as standard – Finger guards (to nurseries), low surface temperature heating and retainers to blind cords
- Designed to meet the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and Part M requirements
- Complies with all other relevant regulations and guidelines
- 50 year design life
- 25 year structural warranty
- Buildings can be temporary or permanent solutions
- Minimal disruption to the day-to-day running of your school – you stay operational
A variety of classroom sizes and layouts are available – can accommodate larger class sizes if required
Full turnkey solutions available – a single source for your building, including all ground and external works, planning and building regulation applications, plus much more
Comfortable and productive learning and teaching environment that can be tailored to meet specific requirements