The Elliott self-powered, self-contained Evolution® static welfare units are purposely designed for welfare hire to alleviate the problem of working on a greenfield site where there is no mains electricity, mains water or drainage available.
A choice of building types and sizes generally comprising of toilets, canteen with fixed tables and seats for 8 people and a changing room complete with coat hooks. Choose from Evolution32, Evolution26 and Evolution24.
Evolution32 has the added benefit of a separate office area.
Each building type in the range comes complete with an integral generator providing power for the electric heating, lighting and appliances and is powered by either LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) or diesel. The generator is designed to automatically switch on when lights, heating or appliances are switched on.
The canteen includes a kitchen area with freshwater welfare facilities and a built-in electric kettle supplying instant hot water for drinks. Hot and cold running water are provided with electric heating and lighting throughout. Wastewater and effluent is held in a steel tank that we empty for you.
- Integral generators are powered by either LPG or diesel
- Choice of building sizes
- The canteen includes a kitchen area with a fresh water facility and a built in electric kettle supplying instant hot water for drinks.
- Hot and cold running water are provided.
- Separate compartments are provided for generator and gas bottles (LPG version only). Electric heating and lighting throughout.
- Waste water and effluent is held in a steel tank that we empty for you.
- Manufactured from steel to deter theft and vandalism
- Evolution32 9.6 x 2.6m (static)
- Evolution26 8 x 2.6m (static)
- Evolution24 7.3 x 3m (static)
- Generator additional working hours package
- Fuel box
- Fire extinguishers and fire safety solutions
- Damage waiver scheme
- Welfare convenience packages
- Timed delivery
Provides ample welfare facilities for site workers when no mains services are available.