Elliott has over 55 years' experience in the education sector providing new buildings for all accommodation requirements. This enables us to offer a broad and extensive design and build service for the construction of new schools, classroom blocks, drama/music studios, laboratories, sports/assembly/games halls, nursery units and student accommodation and a range of other ancillary accommodation needs and external works.
We pride ourselves on delivering a flexible and highly bespoke service based upon an extremely robust and well-proven formula for design and build projects. We are committed to supporting educational institutions in creating modern and attractive new accommodation with state-of-the-art education facilities for learning and physical activity.
Elliott has gained an outstanding reputation within the education sector offering permanent building solutions, such as modular classrooms, tailored to our customer’s individual needs. Total flexibility in planning the layout of the building and its appearance can be designed to comply with the client’s specified requirements. Elliott understands the specific requirements of educational establishments and works collaboratively to deliver first-class education facilities. We can propose designs to fully comply with or exceed the current Building Regulations and the DFES Building Bulletins.
We are committed to ensuring absolute health and safety is achieved on all of our education construction projects, particularly with the sensitivities on live and operational school sites. We register all education projects with the Considerate Constructors Scheme which ensures our sites operate to extremely high standards.
- Cost certainty – cost effectiveness coupled with financial transparency and no hidden costs
- Service – you can have a turn key solution providing everything from start to finish including a whole host of FM (Facilities Maintenance) solutions for both your Elliott building and existing facilities
- Programme – rapid deployment, installation and practical completion compared with traditional systems
- Minimal disruption – the disruption to your business during the installation and duration of the site works is minimal
- Flexibility – your building can grow and adapt over time to suit the needs of your business
- Quality – comparable or improved quality compared with traditional systems
- Sustainability – can achieve BREEAM excellent, environmentally considerate with reduced life cycle costing
- Longevity – 60 year design life as a minimum
- Warranty – ongoing commitment through market leading warranties for peace of mind
- Fully building regulation compliant with passive ventilation.
Our modern methods of construction allow complete design flexibility with unlimited design options. We build to either single or multi-storeys.
We can offer a complete turnkey solution to meet your design requirement.
Elliott is the specialist in providing permanent off-site constructed education facilities and modular classrooms during education construction projects.