Elliott is a trusted partner to the healthcare sector providing innovative, high-quality design and healthcare building solutions, clearly focused on meeting the needs of customers. We have significant experience of providing for a range of healthcare needs including hospital wards, health/medical centres, operating theatres, outpatients clinics, medical research centres, care/nursing homes and a range of other ancillary accommodation needs during hospital design and hospital construction.
Elliott is fully conversant with the requirements and need to comply with the Health Technical Memoranda (HTM) and Health Building Notes (HBN) on healthcare construction and hospital construction projects. Our track record includes a range of diverse buildings for a multitude of healthcare applications. Please take a look at our case studies which further demonstrate the significant experience we have in the healthcare industry.
We are committed to ensuring absolute health and safety is achieved on all of our healthcare construction projects. We are particularly aware of the sensitivities required where we are constructing healthcare buildings on live and operational healthcare facility sites.
Our off-site healthcare building solutions use modern methods of off-site construction to provide you with a traditional looking healthcare building cutting construction time by up to a half.
Elliott healthcare solutions include:
- NHS compliant buildings
- G P surgeries
- Open plan wards
- Student accommodation
- Extensions to existing facilities or new build
- Constructed and fitted out to stringent healthcare standards
- Building rated BREEAM Excellent
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Unlimited design options with single and multi-storey solutions
- Cost certainty – cost effectiveness coupled with financial transparency and no hidden costs
- Service – you can have a turn key solution providing everything from start to finish including a whole host of FM (Facilities Maintenance) solutions for both your Elliott building and existing facilities
- Programme – rapid deployment, installation and practical completion compared with traditional systems
- Minimal disruption – the disruption to your business during the installation and duration of the site works is minimal
- Flexibility – your building can grow and adapt over time to suit the needs of your business
- Quality - comparable or improved quality compared with traditional systems
- Sustainability - environmentally considerate with reduced life cycle costing
- Longevity - In excess of 60 year design life verified by external consultants
- Warranty - ongoing commitment through market leading warranties for peace of mind
Elliott buildings can be designed to meet your requirements. Available as single storey or multi-storeys for optimum footprint size.
Elliott provides a turn-key solution providing everything from start to finish including a whole host of value added services (VAS) for both your Elliott building and existing facilities
A wide range of healthcare building solutions using modern methods of construction cutting traditional construction time by up to a half