Government regulations require all clients, employers and employees to establish and maintain safe systems of work on all temporary jobs. Highway authorities, statutory undertakers and contractors must give due attention to the detailed traffic management arrangements at road works sites and incident locations in order to protect pedestrians during works if the works are on or near a footway or if there is a risk that pedestrians might enter the working space.
The Elliott pedestrian safety barriers provide the ideal solution with non-trip high visibility feet and innovative lockable connector. Compliant with the Government’s Chapter 8 Street Works Code of Practice and BS7818 Specification for pedestrian restraint systems each barrier is supplied with highly visible reflective panel for increased vision and available from all Elliott branches nationwide.
Available to hire and buy.
- Blow moulded 1 piece barrier constructed from tough high density polythene (HDPE) providing strength at low weights.
- Designed to be safely stacked and easily transportable.
- Recycled and 100% recyclable.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Traffic cones and road signs are also available with Elliott Chapter 8 pedestrian safety barriers.